Friday, 28 August 2015

MAISHA YANGU (sehemu ya 1)


It was early morning when I awaken in the basket that I set when I feel very cool because I had a safe place I was in the village of causeway which I had placed in the center of the bridge and did not know he eniweka there who, the wind rustling the basket which I existed therein and If you move to the door term of one house in the village not long that door was opened and the mother peer as he welcomes with joy and took me to the inside at the time I was old miwili.Alinichukua and took me not being allowed to know if I stayed behind him until we arrived at the appropriate place in which he had he intended to take me, I heard mother he was speaking as unto room while all the time having been hidden behind her clothes giant said "today we find the guest who will be with us from now on give cooperation and here he called Zul-Fri allow me to step out Zul mother said so, I emerged I was embarrassed and frightened eyes onijaa when I tried to throw it to the crowd were children of different age groups and different colors black, copper-colored and white like me.

So my new life began there in the film palace grounds street children with no parents and I join them my children even though I was a gentle and quiet child went to the old sana.miaka draw and I personally age of 16.
Life went on and I got very close friend named Nurdini who was a coward too much but loves Pangea much, one day while in the dinner table iliokuwa very long iliojaa children violent, warlords, harmless, speakers and so many others we ate was got up two children who were that warlords and to follow directly Nurdini where they started to harass and poured his food were not satisfied with it, then they woke him up and started beating Nurdin I heard him weeping with sorrow and asking forgiveness, I thought quickly and find the answer to get up and go to defend the light from the young ones both are called Don and Juma did not give me trouble as I had is endowed with intelligence and unyielding rib thinking more quickly lads I wilt scatter within 30 seconds and both run and turn Nurdini and kumyanyua.
From that day Nurdini multiplied believe in me and respect me as her things she told me as his closest adviser, then I made a mistake the day I tore off her stuff very much.

One day, as on a flat that is built close to us when we were saved me and Nurdini were sitting kujipunzisha and nurdini while nurdini holding a stone as he throws here and there was one stone are diverted karika a stable that fold hil had a cow Stampede alone stone worked really hit a closed door with a stick and a stone's then existing site might hit the stick what with the door open, then cows that came out and started to run aimlessly and find a cow that he followed her lady who had been crossing the street toward him coming out his elder son who is independent ........


Itaendeleaaa ........... DO NOT MISS

No comments:

Post a Comment